DEFENDER/UV TOUR 2017
DEFENDER/UV Tour aims at inform professionals of the field and project developers about the latest technical and technological developments concerning balustrades and UV bonding.
Defender Avis Technique
SINCE 1989 WE GIVE POWER TO BEAUTY
DEFENDER is the only product on the market to fulfil the stadia regulations, also with tempered 10+10 DG41 glasses both for floor and side fixing. The installation is optimized thanks to a lower weight of the panels and to the practic patented regulation system.
The high quality of the materials (POM clamps and stainless steel adjusting screws) and the 20 µm anodizing – guaranteed by the Qualanod mark – ensure the long-lasting during the time. With the new FISCHER DFFH anchoring screws the installation is even faster!
Side hinges with automatic spring. The glass fixing system allows supporting up to max. 100kg. The successfully passed strict tests of the TÜV laboratories confirm the absolute quality of the product.
Main feature: no visible screws.
- • Available both for lighter doors (up to 50kg) and for heavier ones (up to 100kg)
- • CNC finishes
- • Four fixing screws
- • Brass cover to be applied on one side only to cover the screws
- • AISI304 cam
- • Regulation of the sash zero position possible
- • Glass-glass version available
- • +/- 90° rotation. With 0° snap, +/- 90° stop and automatic spring return in the last 82°
Available finishes: chrome, stainless steel effect.
All the products of the SQUARE series are branded with the LOGLI MASSIMO mark.
Interesting new set of accessories with regular lines. The new SQUARE series presents with sobriety and elegance of simple forms and elegance linessober regular lines, to suit the needs of those who appreciate clean lines and square.
Main Feature: no visible screws
- • Hinge body cast CNC finished, the remaining parts machining.
- • Cover brass only on one side to cover the screws that attach the hinge to the glass plate.
- • Correction of the wing angle of ± 10 ° to the mounting is completed.
- • Seals adhesive to facilitate the positioning of the hinge on the glass plate.
- • Angle of rotation of +90 ° and -90 °. With snap to 0 ° and -90 ° and +90 ° retainer and automatic return to the zero position in the last 40 °
Available finishes: chrome, like stainless steel
All products of the SQUARE series have the brand LOGLI MASSIMO inside them
DEFENDER DF450 & DFS01
Aluminium profile for all-glass balustrades:
- EXTREMELY ROBUST
- NO NEED FOR GLASS HOLES
- INSTALLATION WITHOUT WEDGES
- COMPLETE ANODIZING PROTECTION
- EASY AND FAST FITTING
Lightweight and extremely strong patented system. Pre-drilled for base or side fixing.
DEFENDER DF450 and DFS01 series are novel products by Logli Massimo S.p.A. Despite the reduced dimensions they ensure resistance to static horizontal loads up to 4.8 kN/m, thus offering maximum protection in accordance with current regulations and safety standards.
STRUCTURAL HANDRAIL for balustrades
With their new square or round shape, they allow the transmission of the thrust load from one pane to another, in accordance with the current regulations. Patented fixing system through pressing screws.
Fine materials, stylistic simplicity and application versatility: these are the characteristics of the latest hinge and locks of the HD+33 series. The successfully passed strict tests of the TÜV laboratories confirm the absolute quality of the product.
- • Brass body
- • Brass cover to be applied on one side only to cover its fixing screws
- • Compact size (135mm width and 45 mm height only!)
- • Proper gaskets for 8-to-10-mm glasses
- • Allows choosing the right distance between the hinge’s axis and the vertical glass edge
Available finishes: polished chrome, brushed-steel-effect.
SLIDING DOORS SLIDING SYSTEM LM SERIES
Interesting news to expand LM Series of products for glass sliding doors. The new system for dragging Logli Massimo offers a pleasant clean lines which constitutes an elegant design element for the entire sliding system.